What can we do for you?
BRINGING YOU THE BEST
We consult, supply, install equipment and configuration services....
From supplying and installing quality corporate and home data and networking solutions, our team will also deliver you specialists in implementing Wi-Fi solutions as well.
It is our belief to ensure that your home audio visual solution is not only easy to navigate and use but to work every time. We will bring you the whole package while working with the equipment you already have, whether that be Television to Music and Home Theatre.
Digital Television and Satellite Systems are starting to allow users to take their tv viewing to new heights and to new locations - call us today to discover how we can change your viewing.
Closed Circuit TV, Alarm Systems Access Controls and Intercoms can be incorporated into your home or business to take your security to the next level, protecting you, your family, staff or customers and your property.
At EQ Technologies, we can build you a system that is an Integrated Automation Solution for your home or business. Using universal remote controls and device management to simplify and expand when and where you need it.
Whether you require lighting solutions for security or workability or even just to enhance poor lighting systems, we can deliver you a solution that works, with Automated Lighting Systems – CBUS.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Imagine a delivery arrives but you are not home to accept the delivery. Remotely unlocking a parcel drop off area, which can be monitored from your device, enables you to receive the delivery to a location that can be secured for when you return home.
There are three types of automation – Entry, Professional and Premier Levels. See descriptions below for an outline of automation types. The opportunities to automate and integrate devices and services are plentiful, and we at eQ Technologies are committed to tailoring a customised solution to meet your needs. At eQ Technologies our customer focussed approach delivers quality, easy to use, and intuitive products for our clients.
Examples of a premier application would be number plate recognition to unlock your garage with options for multi-factor authentication (e.g. biometric facial recognition), or voice recognition to unlock your home. Your security system can be adapted to recognise ‘duress’ words. When activated, the system can send a silent alarm to your monitoring service to notify emergency services. Other examples of a customisable solution is the use of geo-fencing services, so that when you are close to home, the system can be activated to start heating or cooling your home and turn on your driveway lights.
Contact us to discuss your customisable premier solution.
- Home entertainment control systems
- Music systems throughout your home (both inside and outside)
- Internal and external security systems and services
- IP technology door communication systems (enabling you to answer your door from your couch or anywhere in the world)
- Lightning and entertainment scenes at a press a button
- Timed scheduling for lighting, shades, and irrigation
- Waking up to soft music, soft lighting, and natural light, all customisable – better than an alarm clock!
- Management of systems available from your mobile devices
- Alert notifications can also be activated for a ‘call to action’ for those specific systems.
- Remote service and support, coupled with detailed instruction and after sales support and service
- Reasonably priced products
- Easy to install – DIY installation
- Good option for renters
- Generally, Wi Fi and battery operated
- Readily available at retailers
- Set up is relatively easy* and instructions are generally provided through the app.
- The place of purchase may not provide technical support or after sales service
- Technical support will need to be provided by the manufacturer’s call centre or online support service
- Devices can cause drain on your Wi Fi network causing performance issues
- Device use can be restricted if internet connection is poor
- Batteries need to be replaced or recharged regularly (e.g. every 2 months depending extent of use)
- Installation of external devices* (e.g. outdoor cameras) are designed to be easily accessible and removable for recharging of devices, however, this also makes them vulnerable and prone to theft and vandalism.
- multiple devices requires multiple apps.